Everyone needs a good, quick recipe for creamed spinach. Here it is. You’re welcome.
16 oz frozen spinach (cooked and squeezed dry)
1 tsp dried buttermilk ranch dressing mix (I prefer Penzey’s)
1 1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp chicken bouillon granules
2 tbsp grated parmesan
1/4 cup walnut pieces, pine nuts or sliced almonds.
1. Cook the spinach, drain and squeeze dry.
2. Combine the spinach, dry buttermilk dressing, bouillon granules, sour cream,
3. Spoon in to a lightly greased casserole dish. Top with the parmesan cheese and nuts.
4. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
5. May be prepared through step 3 and refrigerated until ready to cook.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Oven Temperature: 325°F
Serving size: 1/8 of a recipe (4.1 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients. One of the recipe’s ingredients was not linked. This ingredient is not included in the recipe nutrition data.
Amount Per Serving
Recipe Type: Side Dish, Vegetables, Vegetarian